Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in stunning Orange County California with my incredible wife JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. Many people are familiar with me via my Instagram platform, @annephung. Here I post my daily life, the highs the lows and all in between. My parents welcomed me into America in 1990, when I was just one-and-a-half of age. I wouldn't have the opportunity to share my story with you today had my parents not worked for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. Knowing I had an opportunity at a better future I tried to impress them and was a twit in the direction of the success. My life was set out as follows: I'd study at university, land a job in a corporation then marry, and purchase homes. The life I had planned to live was not as was what it ended up being. The amount of money I earned and the status of my work were not enough to make me content. I was convinced that I wasted my life for a paycheck. I had a love for exercise and having fun and helping people when I was navigating this path. I found my niche in personal training. In 2014, I launched my own small business. It will be my 7th anniversary in 2021. For an Asian woman in the industry, it is rare to find us. My goal is to be a change maker in the industry to provide quality coaching to empower people to live a more healthy and happier them by creating an environment that is sustainable and meets their individual goals and needs. Additionally, I want to encourage individuals to follow their ambitions and to achieve anything and everything they want to achieve in their lives. My career took off as I experienced the greatest happiness of my life. My mother died just as my professional life began to fall off. The battle she fought for eight years with the disease has ended and she is now in Heaven. The memory of her will always remain in my heart and mind. Although you may not be able to see it immediately, nature has a funny way of giving us what we really need. My Mom's passing changed me in a variety of ways. I believe my mom offered me a second chance to experience life thanks to her passing. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. This was the time for her to go on to the next chapter in her story and my chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. Now into my 30's I feel alive and aware of the fact I live my life now rather than merely living as the person I was back in my previous. My personal life experiences are open to the public so that I can share with you the experiences I've had and my words. That will let you realize that you're not on your own. You are capable of everything if you set your heart into the task. Therapy is regular and essential. The health of a person is the most important source of wealth. Since death is the only thing we have in life I would like you to have fun in every moment of it and end your life without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jazmine Sullivan measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

Elodie Yung measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

Beautiful pics of Jessica Korda and Janine Turner feet & legs